In The Mood For A Quickie?

Hey hey hey...don't go getting pervo on me, Filthy McNasty!  I was talking about the blog. Sheesh.
 A few quick updates on what's happening in my world.  (I feel like Dan Freakin' Rather. "In the news today..")
So El is officially history.  Ever since I broke the scandal, he hasn't said all that much to me, not even to give me a full explanation of his version of the truth, so I emailed him to politely tell him to piss off.  I don't care how hot you are or how great you seem on paper, if I out you as a liar, and you can't even come up with any sort of real defense, then not only are you a liar, but a coward too, and those are the two things that turn me off the most. Clickety click, DELETED. Buh Bye. I'd rather be alone than be your dirty little secret, Soldier Boy. Over -n-out.
  I'm still working on school.  I realize not going will just keep me in the position I'm in now, and I want nothing more than to be in a better place by this time next year. I want my kids to have better and be proud of me, and I want to be proud of myself with a college degree in my hand.  I'm better than this, and I know it, and I've let my environment drag me under for long enough.
  Things are ok with the evil Ex.  I don't have any more fantasies of him getting run over by various forms of transportation, in fact, I worry for him more often than not. He's going through a harder time than me, and that bothers me to see him that way, but he's doing so with a better attitude than I ever had.  Maybe he can still teach me a few things lol..We're in a better place in our non-relationship.  I still love him more than I can put into words, but I know it's not the same as before.  I'm ok loving him from a distance..(tho I still don't want to hear about or see him with other women just yet...It still stings a little.)  We've gotten to the point to where we don't see each other for a month at a time, can get together for lunch or dinner, and actually have a nice time.  Then the cycle repeats.  I'm learning how to look at him as just my friend. So far, so good.
  My mother, on the other hand...Yeah, still wanna push her in front of a train most days. I credit my meditation podcasts for keeping me from catching a case.  First degree homicide doesn't look too great on a resume...just sayin'...

  I'm just gonna ride things out and see where I land, with no preconceived notions or expectations.  I want to see what happens when I just let go, and see where life takes me..

Comments

  1. I <3 just letting go!!! It's very freeing! Granted there are times when your full effort is needed, but just letting your path unfold in front of you instead of hacking through the jungle to find it IS less stressful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...