Fixing A Hole

...."I'm taking the time for a number of things
             That weren't important yesterday"..
                      Thanks, Sir Paul.  How did he know I would need this one day?

So things are looking up.  Most of the things on my little checklist a few posts ago are starting to blossom, and my little life tree is starting to look kinda nice.  I kicked my own ass right through the school doors and walked out a bonafide student, and have been keeping my distance from the Ex, and feeling pretty damn ok about it.  I don't have the usual 'my lungs are caving in' feeling I usually would in this case--(wow, it's nice to breathe.)
I'm doing okay in keeping up with some sort of activity to rid myself of some of this ME, and have been really, really trying not to cheat, and when I do I beg the diet gods to give me a do over and I pretend they actually do. Hey, it works for me.
Things are still swell with Military Guy, going along at a nice, easy pace.  We email frequently, and I just got a buttload of new pics to drool over, so that makes me a happy girl.  A visit may be in the works in the very near future; we're working out the details a little at a time.  We're on the same page as far as what we would like to get out of this exchange ultimately, so that's a step in the right direction.  He's very straightforward about what he hopes will happen with us, (according to him, he would like to have 19 kids and spend his life with me lol) and it's refreshing to have a guy not on some kind of game.  He knows what he wants, and I like that alot. Did I mention that he's also ridiculously hot?? :)
 I know not to let myself get too wrapped up too quickly, and I'm taking baby steps; given our geographical locations, it's kind of essential and unavoidable, and very, very okay with me.  I'll take the plunge when I know that I'm ready and that he isn't gonna be another mistake.  I'm trying to leave those days behind me.

I'm going for the complete transformation here, and by this time next year, I'm hoping everything will have found it's place and that I'm thriving, with all the drama finally behind me.  I think I deserve my slice of the good life now, don't you?

...:I'm painting the room in a colourful way
And when my mind is wandering
There I will go"
....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo