Cleanse & OHM.

Four posts in one day, that's gotta be a new record.

Ok, here's the deal: Not promising anything, but I'm hoping those last couple of posts (you know the ones) will be the end of my 'cry over the asshole ex' posts.  I got a huge, cleansing weep & sob out of my system, re-read some of my GIRL POWER posts and their accompanying encouraging comments (thank you, Ms. Berry), had a little ohm time and now am feeling a little clearer.
Am I still sad?  Immensely so.  But I realize it will pass, eventually, just like everything else does.  I'm not gonna let it consume me until then, because I have bigger things to handle.  He's buried me before, and I can't let him do it again.  I have to keep a tighter rein on things like this, and learn to stop getting so twisted up that I forget who I am, and furthermore, who I need to become.
I know that I'm still gonna have bad days, and I invite them.  They remind me that I'm human and that I can feel, which is more than I can say for him.  They also remind me how much better off I will be if I finally drop him like a hot pistol.  The hurt will just become a slap in the face to wake my dumb ass up.
I know it's gonna take time, I'm still trying to put together the bits and pieces he's left me in once again, but I know once I'm whole again, it will be well worth the wait.

SUPAHSTAHHH!!

Comments

  1. I really should read all your posts before commenting. teehee...oops! my bad.

    Super star indeed!!!!! It's good to get all this out because you are right, it is cleansing. You have to let the bad out to make room for the good. And when the pieces are all back together, you will stronger than ever. It's a crazy feeling. And there will also be a proverbial bus just around the corner to avenge your honor. Ya know why? Because God is so much better at getting people back for wrongdoings then any human I know. Just sit back and watch the shit show.

    but for now, I am so proud of you. Pls continue you meditate and hold strong for only yourself. Love you Feeshes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...