Oh, and Guess What??!

I forgot that I have some good news to put in here for once.
Yours truly has met a boy who actually holds my interest.  At the risk of jinxing things cuz I'm superstitious like that, I'm not going into too much detail.  It's very, very early and we're still playing the 'getting to know you' game, but I will say that he's quite a gentleman, has his shizz together, and is a complete sweetheart.
I'm not sure how things will flesh out just yet.  I'm still on the fence about the whole "love" thing, and haven't decided if I even want a relationship. We have only been talking for a few days, and I enjoy our conversations very much.  My guard is up tho, complete with barbed wire and electrocution fence.  I just hope that it's not so hardcore that it scares him away, because we really have seemed to click.
I'll keep you updated!

Comments

  1. Dont let it up soo high that he does run away!! Just remember wounds heal and you sometimes gotta take small chances to get ahead in life even if they hurt a little

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...