Chooooo....

My life is like a train that just jumped the track.  Everything now is dangerous and uncertain and out of control, and at this rate will surely kill me and my passengers.
  It's a harsh realization when you figure out you quite literally have nobody to count on when shit blows apart.  It doesn't matter how solidly I stood by everyone else when they had trouble or needs, all that seems to be irrelevant now that it's ME than needs something.  I was surrounded by takers, and now that I need to take, I'm completely alone.  Peoples' capacity to be total selfish assholes is mind boggling. Isn't it supposed to be part of human nature to be giving, and to give a fuck about your fellow man, or am I just the only schmuck who has been doing it while everyone laughs at me behind my back?
  As of Tuesday, my little family and I are homeless...guess that means no blog updates for a while.  We literally have no place to go, and I've been wracking my brain to come up with a plan. Unfortunately I keep coming up empty.  All the times I've helped people, fed them, housed them, etc..they're all gone now.  I will never be that schmuck again.  I plan to be a self centered bitch and not give a shit about anyone but my kids and myself.  It's time to be like every other asshole I know, and stop making myself a sucker.
Just gotta find a place to live first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...