Dust and Pocket Lint.

There are only so many times in life that you can cry about being broke before you just get sick to death of the words. I have reached that point. I'm tired of missed opportunities only missed because of my empty pockets. I'm sick of choosing between feeding my self and my kids and putting gas in my car. In a week I manage to go thru a grand, and that's just for bills and car repairs. Then I'm right back to where I started. To day its depressing is a gross understatement. I know with going to school I'm working towards the greater good, but that doesn't make me feel better now, nor does it fatten my pockets at all. After a while, you just want a break from living by the skin of your teeth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...