Random Ponderings of the Exhausted

As I sit here and thoroughly enjoy a healthy slice of chocolately chocolate cake from a famous Chicago hot dog restaurant, a few random musings have sprung to mind.  The first being that I am 4-day-coke-bender exhausted, this cake is delicious and my diet can suck it for the night.  (That's what I call a 'compound musing')
My next wisdom gem: Boys are stupid.  And overrated. And lame.  And usually smell funny. Some deserve to be pelted with rocks, but the little ones because they sting and leave welts when they hit you and that's AWESOME.
SP called me yesterday and jibber jabbered like everything was normal and cool, like a week hadn't passed since we last spoke, and like I didn't do anything crazy like, I don't know, profess my love to him or something.
I attempted to address the elephant in the room, and true to form, he wanted to sweep it under the rug like it never happened...but then have the nerve to say that me telling him didn't make anything weird.

say it with me now:: WTF?????

oH, but the funniest part?  When he asked me "Where you been, why haven't you hit me up?"  Boy if I had a bucket of rocks.....
I hate boys now, so new topic:
I've come to the realization that I'm just too damn nice.  I've admittedly been a bit stressed lately, so my Black Flag of Bitchness has been waving a little more than usual...but I LIKE it. I like being a little mean and snarky and saying exactly what's on my mind regardless of how someone might take it.  It's freeing and refreshing, and I think I might let my Bitch Flag fly for a while.

I believe I have now exhausted all of my randomness for the night, so I leave you with this-
In the illustrious words of Scarface from Half Baked:

"Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you-I'm out!"

Comments

  1. RED FLAG! If this guy is sitting around for you to make a move after a week and he didn't pick up the phone worrying about you, it's time for you to move on. If he ignores the nuclear, emotional vibrations emanating through the phone then it's time to move on. If he can't reciprocate emotions close to the same page that you are on, IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON! You deserve so much better. Thank him for being a good rebound and helping you get your sexy ass bitch swagger on, AND that you now know you are able to feel, fall and love again and close this chapter of your life.

    (((3 snaps and a twist)))

    Holla at ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...