Can I Get a Rebuild?

"God I'm hurting and need you today...Lord walk with me til I no longer sway.."

  Feeling a little weak today. Nobody ever said the healing process was easy, but nobody reminded me just how hard it is either. These are the things you should never forget; it would teach you not to let it happen in the first place.
Love and vulnerability are tricky things.  Without them, a relationship can't grow, but with them, you open yourself up to daggers. Before you know you're about to get stuck, you're already too far gone to close yourself back up.  The same thing that brings you joy can also bring you to your knees. I'm trying to not hit the ground so hard anymore...


"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable."

--Wizard of Oz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...