...And I'm Feelin' Good...

My last depressing post? Yeah, that's my last depressing post, ever. Yesterday I became a new person. New life was breathed into me and gave me a better outlook on things. I realized that even when you feel at your lowest and that you don't have anything, it can still get worse and you can easily lose what you do have. Its time to appreciate the little things, and to not just 'exist', it's time to live. I'm letting go of the things that poison me and darken my day. I want fresh, positive things and people to surround me that don't mind when I want to stop and smell the flowers once in a while. Life is a struggle, every single day is a challenge. But how I deal with those challenges, present and future, will make all the difference.




I'm still struggling, but I realized yesterday that things really could be a hundred times worse. I have friends and family that care, my babies near me, and I'm free of worry. For once, even during this time, I know that things are gonna be okay, and thats enough to put me at ease and finally able to breathe again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...