I need a recharge. To say that I have been 'unlucky in love' is like calling a plane crash 'unfortunate'. I should be declared a disaster area, complete with the yellow tape and American Red Cross standing by. Two weeks ago, I was an overjoyed, ecstatic ball of happy, so much so that I was shooting rainbows and sunshine out of my eyeballs. Out of nowhere, an old acquaintance came barging into my life and swept me off my feet like he was Cary Fucking Grant. My whole world flipped and tumbled upside down in the most delicious way possible. It was the last piece of my long disassembled puzzle, finally falling into place, and I fell right into the hype, not even thinking, just enjoying the fireworks. But alas, we're talking about ME here... the universe doth giveth, and Baby Mama Drama taketh away just a few days later. No surprise here. Needless to say, having the rug pulled from under me, again, was not a pleasant feeling. ...
Comments
Post a Comment
I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!