Losing My Way

Sometimes I sit back and examine my life, and I wonder if I just royally fucked up somewhere, or if I truly was just handed a raw fucking deal.  Call me pessimistic, but I think I'll go with the latter.
Nothing is ever simple.  Everything has to be tangled and backwards and complicated. I'm always getting buried, and no matter how many times I attempt to crawl out of that hole, something else comes along and kicks me back in.  Again, I try, and again, I fail. Epically. Miserably.  I feel like I'm stuck on a hamster wheel...running and running but never actually getting anywhere.

Comments

  1. There is a lesson in there somewhere. You just need to find it. You need to sit down with someone, lay it all out and piece it together. See where the holes are, what the lessons are, where you're repeating mistakes, see what you're missing. It can always be better & it can always get worse. It's times like these where appreciating being in the present at this very second is where truly happiness lies. There will always be more crap around the corner.

    It just seems like you need to have an out of body experience and look at your world from a different set of eyes. So many times we get lost in our own heads, only seeing what we lack & not where or how we actually are.

    oooooaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, don't worry about it. Honestly, you'll be stuck on this hamster wheel thing for a while -- possibly a really long while -- but you will build up so much momentum that the second that the hamster wheel falls apart you will be off like a motherfucking road runner and everything will be great. I'm sorry you were handed a raw deal, but I'm sure you can make something awesome out of it.

    Also hamsters are fucking adorable so there's that. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...