Jaded's Anatomy

Stop the presses- Ms. Jaded is confounded by a boy! I know, shocker! But this isn't my normal type of confusion; this is something wholly...other.
So there's a boy...we'll call him The German. We happen to be employed together, and tho I find him to be nice and funny and cute and a pleasurable enough pain in my ass, (oh, wait..) I don't believe I have any real romantic interest in him..i don't think. But here's where the confusion rears it's ugly head: I think my body and my head are having a communication breakdown, Led Zeppelin style.
Whenever he's within 3 feet of me, which is often because we're either working together or he's throwing things at me, the hair on the back of my neck stands on end and my pulse races like FloJo. (I actually checked!) I've never had such a visceral, tangible reaction to someone like that who I wasn't already crazy over.
It's like this weird phenomenon taking over my body. I even get flushed and tongue tied, and can't form a witty response to his playful jabs to save my life-ME!! I don't ever have that problem, ever! I end up just sitting there with my mouth hanging open like a retard, no snappy comebacks in site, while his smart ass walks away smiling and smug. It's 15 shades of embarrassing, and i'm starting to wonder where the hell my mojo went!
WTF?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...