Suck It, Cupid.

In one hour, it's officially February 14th.  Valentines Day; also known as the greatest day of the year when you're in a relationship, after your anniversary and Christmas, of course.  When you're single, however, it's equivalent to getting pelted with rocks, then peed on.  It's also known as The Day I Don't leave My Bed.
  V-Day was pretty eventful when Grande A-Hole and I were together, and that is some of the only credit I can give him.  He always worked it pretty hard with the flowers and candy and perfume and dinner and hotel.  I guess with this being the first year in a lot of years that I don't have that to look forward to, it is a bigger letdown than it would usually be.  It sucks hardcore, actually.
  Valentines Day is actually pretty horrible if you think about it.  Sure, it's great if you aren't alone, but on the flipside, it's like salt in the wound, rubbing my single-ness in my face worse than any other day in the year.  There's nothing like already feeling bad about it, then walking into the grocery store and being ceremoniously bitch slapped by all the Tokens of Love I will NOT be recieving tomorrow.  I'll be real; it's obviously not about the stuff; it's just the simple fact that its a reminder to lonelies like me that I have nobody to share that cheesy bullshit with...and I really wish I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...