Breathe.....And let it out....

The worst kind of person around is one that lies and/or keeps secrets, especially when that secret could ultimately benefit the one it's being kept from.  I have a secret, and decided to finally come clean with it, because you never know who may be Googling you.
  In the interest of risking my own anonimity, I would just like to state for the record that "Grande"'s real name is Ramsey Camarillo. He also goes by the nicknames of Rezorek or Rezo or  the less used Ramzilla. I decided that it would be a low down shame to keep all this information I have written on him a secret from all the poor, unsuspecting women he is probably sleeping with or may sleep with in the future.  He lives to dupe people, and their suffering makes him feel better about his own fucked up self image.  Nobody should be suckered by him again, so I'm doing a service. If Google has led you to this page, watch out girl- I was his victim for 5 years, and you'll just be next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...