It's Just The Beast In Me

Oh my God.  I have officially become that "woman of a certain age".  I've crossed the invisible line, and am now a.. :gulp:...Cougar.
I'd like to explore this with you, but first, allow me to indulge the smart asses out there, you know who you are:

Exhibit A: The Cougar. 
Also known as the puma, mountain lion, or Felis Concolor.  An apex predator.  No relation to the subject at hand. You've had your fun. Let's move on.

The Cougar I'm referring to is much more scandalous, more dangerous, and certainly much tackier, except, of course, in this case.  Allow me to present... 

Exhibit B: The (Other) Cougar
Also known as a Sugar Mama, MILF, or Mrs. Robinson.  An apex predator.  Prefers young men and ugly animal print.  

Ok, let's just set the record straight right off the bat:  I am NOT a voluntary Cougar.  I have never once set out in search of young meat- I was never even vaguely interested.  In my case, young dudes are practically falling from the sky and into my lap.  I have three of them, right now, lapping up my bits of attention like table scraps, none of them older than 25.  The kicker??  I've never done anything.  With ANY of them. Well, except for one.  We made out. Pretty heavily. For more than an hour.  He plays basketball. In college.  Notice the present tense.  But that's it.
  This all began when I agreed to go on a date with a friend of a friend. "He's great" she said, "Cute, good job, 6'4"" she said. Little did I know that my blind date was only 24.  I finished the awkward date like a champ tho, despite the fact that we had nothing in common and I felt like I had to reassure him all night that yes, he was indeed 'cute enough' for me. I haven't gone out with him since, but it hasn't stopped him from trying.  In the meantime, two more have popped up, one younger than the other.  Evidently my "young dude' cherry has been popped and now Pandoras Box is wide open.  
"Jim" is 20, and the newest cub to crawl out of the woodwork.  We just met, but he's chomping at the bit to hang out with me.  Unfortunately for Jim, the feeling is not so mutual.  The age is an obvious reason, and it's no fault if his- he behaves just as a guy his age should.  I just can't relate.  Jim is a cute boy, but I'm not the MILF for him.
"Joe", the college basketball player, is another story.  He's 22.  He fell out of the sky just like the others, and isn't someone I would have ever pursued voluntarily.  When he first asked for my number, I laughed as I gave it to him, just because it was so ridiculous. He was so damn confident, almost borderline cocky, and I kinda liked it.  Still, I asked myself what the hell I was doing. I felt like Stiffler's Mom.
My Inspiration...
He pursued me, and I agreed to hang out with him in a very "What the hell" moment. We texted alot, and had interesting conversations, but still, I didn't expect much during our visit.  Wait, I lied- I expected A LOT of awkward.  Instead, he practically attacked me upon getting out of his truck.  
Aaaaand I loved it. 
Let me paint you a picture. I go crazy over a guy that's a real "man's man". This guy is HUGE, like 6'3", total jock, big, solid chest, arms, etc..  I'm not a small girl, so I need a big boy.  Needless to say, I already found him pretty physically appealing.  Then, he comes at me with this crazy passion, pinning me against his truck while holding my face in his hands, telling me how beautiful I am (not "hot", or "sexy", he used a word fit for a grown man), so he had that romantic/animalistic combo that I love so much.  He didn't ask permission, he just went for it. That was a straight grown man move. All of my reservations were gone after that, and I found myself crazy attracted to him as soon as he touched me.  
Crap. I should be so ashamed LOL...
I don't know if this technically makes me a cougar, since technically I didn't do the pursuing.  I honestly have no idea what's going on and why I'm a Young Buck magnet, but I have to admit, it is kinda fun.  
I'm not looking for anything serious with a boy so young, so I'm gonna just enjoy the ride while it lasts.  I do kinda dig him tho; for a 22 year old guy, he's actually pretty witty.  And did I mention, in the midst of our makeout session, he actually picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist while I was smashed against the door of his truck.  Yeah, that happened. Did it just get hot in here? Holy shit....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...