...And So It Begins

It's official:  My new body starts today...



They say the first step is always the hardest, but I have to disagree.  My first step was not only easy, but it excited me to take another.  I know this won't be easy.  I know I'm gonna slip up, and I know some days my couch will look way more appealing than an elliptical, but I have to keep my eye on the prize.  This is the first step, and I leapt into it, and I'm not gonna slow down until I hit my goal...Once I do, I may not want to slow down at all.
I'll be posting my progress weekly, and I may even make this really exciting and step this up into a Vlog, because of course you want to see my face, right? Of course you do!  I'm going to be dipping into a preliminary workout tomorrow, just a quick one, so my body doesn't go into shock when I really dig in.  I got this!!

Eye of the tiger baby, eye of the tiger....

Comments

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...