Excuse Me, Your Ugly Is Showing

I must have been dead for a long time.  Some people went and got all complacent about me, and never really saw my other side.  I guess that's my fault, because I hid that shit well.  I'm awake now fuckers, fully alert and present, and you have just stepped on a landmine.  If you hurry and backpedal, you may escape with your face somewhat in tact.  You underestimated me, and have no idea what I'm capable of.
  I don't take kindly to idle threats-I never have.  I also don't find myself physically or emotionally intimidated by many people, if any at all.  I take pride in the fact that I'm a tough as nails bitch who will go toe to toe with just about anyone, and laugh as I watch them scamper away like a bitch when I simply cock my eyebrow.  Unfortunately some dumb motherfuckers mistake my kindness for weakness, which is the first mistake of many.  I find it HILARIOUS when people who have never even witnessed a physical altercation take it upon themselves to step to me.  Some people would respect their guts; not me-I'd much rather show them the error of their ways, then spit on them when they ultimately hit the floor.
I do my best to live right, stay positive, be benevolent, and most of the time I do okay with that.  Unfortunately for them, some people flip that switch, and the beast makes her appearance.  Its times like now that I don't want to "take the high road", I'd much rather just take my aggression out on a big mouthed bitch and leave her "on the side of the road".  Fuck being benevolent, sometimes I just need to embrace my inner assassin and let my fucking freak flag fly.  I've been too complacent, and it's time certain fuckers knew who they were dealing with.  Its really hard to run your fucking mouth when my fist is lodged in your throat.

I'm not claiming to be some crazy bad ass, but the truth of the matter is, I'm not your average shrinking violet. If you come at me dirty, I'm gonna come right back at you that much crazier, and I will personally guarantee that I'll be the one walking away unscathed. Why?  Because I don't give a FUCK.  If you get me to this point, chances are I will not be sad for you while I watch you bleeding on the ground. Cold blooded is an understatement.  You brought out the dark side, and I'm gonna give you the grand muthafuckin tour.
I'll show you a cold, diabolical bitch.  If you didn't know me then, you know me now.  Gone are the days where I take shit lightly-you cross me and I make you regret taking the day's first breath.  I'm through being cool, and the high road is under fucking construction.  Bring that shit, and I'll be the one laughing at your stupid ass when they wheel you away.  Bitch.

Comments

  1. I believe it's all about balance. If people want the ugly, give it to them and so much more. If they want the love, then do that. I love you and that you're a crazy bitch. It makes my bush killing, pizza flying side of personality feel comfortable while flailing sharp objects. Thank you for being you! I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one, and bein' that I AM that crazy guiltless bitch you described ... Found it better NOT to comment during your rage.

    It'd be apocalyptic if our freak flags ever flew together O_O

    Fun (for us and the audience if any) but still 4 horsemen nuclear style nonetheless .

    <3<3<3 Ur cra-cra-crayzay azz <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Together we could destroy the world..imagine if we decided to do that during one particular week of the month? Yeesh. <3 ya too hooka.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

En Recuerdo

Thug Lyfe

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...