I Want Somebody To Shove

....Shhhhh....
Evidently there is a mole among us.  And I won't rest until I find him or her, and display my tendency for sick, twisted violence.  Snitches get stiches.

I should make clear that Grande was tipped off and now knows the innermost workings of my crazy mind.  I don't really give a flying hoot that he read about himself and all the ways he destroyed me as a human being; in fact, I enjoy it a bit, because NOW HE REALLY KNOWS, just in case it was blurry before.  It wasn't something I wrote with the intention of him finding it, so it's fair to say that every word I have typed so far is as genuine as it gets.  I hope reading it twisted up his insides. And maybe makes him pee himself a little, cuz that would be embarrasing for him and make my day.

Now about that snitch....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thug Lyfe

En Recuerdo

A Queen, a Knight & a Joker Walk Into a Bar...